Friday, September 26, 2008

Post # 43 - Buying and Selling

1.I enjoyed exploring the sites listed. I checked out Craigslist, Ebay, Amazon and Etsy. I have used Amazon and Craigslist before. I have purchased things through Amazon and sold a few items through Craigslist. My family uses Amazon all the time, especially for electronics. The prices are very reasonable, and the items are shipped directly to my house. My favorite site though, is Craigslist because it has a lot of interesting items. It is very convenient because you can find items from any city you are in and get really good deals. I had never heard of Etsy site before, but I really like this site. Because it has some nice handmade items which might be good for some unique gifts.

2.PayPal, seems like is safe and convenient method of making payment. I could use paypal because me and my family buy oftenly on the internet. It seems safer and easier than entering your credit card information with any new company. We recently bought few things and the website listed paypal as the preferred method of payment, but I didn't have an account. I will probably sign up for one soon.

No comments: