Monday, November 19, 2007

Week 10 - Post 23 The End

I can't believe that I finished all my 23 things on time. Every week was kind of exciting and stressful, never knowing about the next assignment. Every Monday Naomi would set up the lab for us and help us with our assignment. I learned quite a bit. I don't believe that I actually did all the new things on the computer that my kids tell me about. Flickr was my favorite one. It was fun downloading pictures. I liked facebook too, and looking at my daughter's pictures. I had fun playing around with Avator also. It surprised me that after doing a few assignments, I was feeling comfortable with technology. Technology is amazing, and how much stuff you can do on the internet is beyond my imagination. I don't think that I am going to use everything I learned because I won't have that much time. Even if I use a few things, I think going through this training is worth it.

No comments: