Monday, November 12, 2007

Week 9 - Post 20 YouTube

Here is the link to my YouTube video.


YouTube is a great site that I really enjoyed browsing. I was already a little familiar with YouTube because my kids always show me videos on it. I did not realize how many different types of videos were available on the site. It is amazing how many videos are uploaded to this one site. I searched several Indian music videos, and YouTube had a huge collection of them.

I think it's neat that anyone can upload videos to YouTube, and everyone can watch them. People should be careful about what they post though because everyone can watch. It's a good way to connect people who live far away from each other too. Someone could post a video of some sort of performance, and then relatives in another state or another country could watch that video. YouTube is a good site, but it is too easy to waste time browsing random videos!

No comments: