Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Week 9 - Post 21 - Podcasts

Podcast is just like any other site to communicate with a group of people. You can put your information out on the computer and any one can listen or watch. I don't think that I can keep up with all this informaiton because I don't have time for it. I added a RSS feed to my blogline for a podcast of Indian music. I listened to some of the music, but it was mostly commentary.

I find podcasts pretty interesting, and it seems like the possibilities are endless. There are always new podcasts coming out, and many of them are very helpful. One good one that I looked at was a podcast on how to speak Spanish. I think this is a useful thing for people who do not have time to take Spanish classes. Podcasts are making new things easily accessible to many people around the world.

No comments: